2013 may not have been the year for pull ups, but it was the year for exciting changes for my family.
- 2 half marathons and many personal bests in shorter races
- Both Lee and I became the healthiest we've been in a long time (for me in my life)
- I started a job that I LOVE
- Our basement is finished!
- We went to Hawaii (first time in an ocean, and taking a BIG trip!)
- I finished many quilts (just didn't get to blogging about them)
- Lee turned 30
- I completed my first commissioned quilt!
I'm excited to see what 2014 has in store for us, including my 30th birthday and starting an Etsy shop for my quilts and crafts. And although it isn't a resolution, I do plan to blog more. ;)
Here's to 2013, the downs, the ups, and the greats.
Let's hope 2014 has even more exciting things in store!