Friday, April 22, 2011

Flickr Fun

I took the day off today as a mental health day, and to study and quilt for Mom's Day. As I have been lounging on the couch with my husband (whom gets pretty much every holiday off such as Winter Solstice), trying to will myself to study, I decided to browse Flickr (so addictive!). I came across this fun Flickr Group full of creativity: {BrainStorming} and a Quilt. It is dedicated to the brainstorming process of quilting. People post their ideas, fabrics etc. and then later share the finished quilt.
I think this is my favorite thing when it comes to checking out other people's blogs, seeing how their brains work. It is so fun to get an idea for a quilt, draw it out and find fabrics and then see, and share, as your plan unfolds into a piece of art that is so cuddly! I have a few quilt ideas floating around in my head that I will be sharing soon.

No comments: